Professional veterinary teeth cleaning and oral examination are important parts of maintaining your dog’s health. We know that providing the best care for your pet is important to you and at Arizona Veterinary Dental Specialists, we offer the most comprehensive and state-of-the-art veterinary dental cleanings and exams available.
Professional Teeth Cleaning for Dogs at Arizona Veterinary Dental Specialists includes:
- Exam/Consultation from one of our Board Certified Veterinary Dental Specialists.
- Pre-Anesthetic bloodwork – to test organ function.
- IV Fluids, General Anesthesia & Electronic Monitoring - We are highly experienced in pet anesthesia. Your dog's anesthesia will be individualized to their specific needs and will be closely monitored throughout the entire process.
- Digital Dental Xrays – to evaluate periodontal disease, fractured teeth & oral cancer.
- Thorough professional teeth cleaning(prophy) & polishing.
- We send home copies of dental Xrays, EKG, dental and anesthetic charts.
*General anesthesia is required for all pet dental cleaning procedures and cases that involve taking radiographs. If the patient has no active periodontal disease it still requires anesthesia to be completed properly.